[Regia-NA] New England Living History?

Sudden Service #5 list-regia-na@lig.net
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 00:12:18 -0400

Hej! Bill,
    I thought they were doing more of the Faire types of thing, I knew I had
seen postings for activities & know merchants who are selling at them.  I am
glad they are doing a good job of not becoming a fantasy faire, like King
Richards is.
Pax,
Olaf

>From Renaissance Magazine:
Higgins Faire
May 3, 2003, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Admission: $7 / Contact: Higgins Armory Museum, Malory Truman, 100 Barber
Ave., Worcester, MA 01606, (508) 853-6015 x26, email: higgins@higgins.org,
web: www.higgins.org / Site: Higgins Armory Museum, 100 Barber Ave, Exit 1
of I90 to Rt 12 N., Worcester, MA / Booths: 10 / Attendance: 2,000 /
Weapons: not allowed.