[Regia-NA] Standard?

Maerwynn of Holme list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:40:32 -0400

Wes thu hal--

I'm not sure that I've ever posted here. I am Maerwynn of Holme, I'm from=
 the central US (Nebraska), and I've been lurking around here for quite a=
while. My center of interest has been early A-S, but several things are d=
ragging me later and later... =

I've just returned from Lilies War, and decided I want to make some banne=
rs for next year. I love this photo:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/67972241/67973276GOBZsV

And wonder what the background is on the standard. Is this kind of thing =
something Regia uses regularly? I've been looking for banners and war-fla=
gs, etc. But haven't been incredibly sucessful finding sources for what t=
hey actually looked like. I've found the ones on the BT (is that where th=
is one comes from--from the panel where Harold is killed?) and what seem =
to me like a late, late MS.

Can anyone point me toward anything I'm missing? Is the person who made t=
he one in the photo available for comment? :)

I've also been bitten (again) by the geteld bug. =DEora, any chance your =
article will be ready anytime soon? ;-)

Thanks,

Maerwynn

PS--How did the thing at Lilies go?