[Regia-NA] sewing help

J Hill list-regia-na@lig.net
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 11:31:04 -0700

Hi, ladies!  Tis the first day of Summer & the skies are gloomy & grey...
hoping for rain, altho' it is more likely we'll just get dry lightning &
fires....  [I'm in Elko, NV.]
Linda:  Thank you for the tip on the neckline.  That will surely help me!
& Vara, the side seams were exactly what I was asking about.
I didn't know that front/back gores weren't done, yet.  I'm looking at about
900 A.D.
I am soooo oooo oooo ready to get this kyrtle done!  It is a lovely green,
too.  It looks so cool & refreshing... You can see I'm anticipating August -
when it is HOT & miserable.
When you say you do the construction seams on the machine & then do the
finish seams by hand, I'm confused.  Can you explain what the finish seams
are?
thanks so much.  Jennifer

Jennifer Hill
Ælfgifu