[Regia-NA] advice needed

mik lawson list-regia-na@lig.net
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 18:11:54 +0100 (BST)

--0-1122138978-1055005914=:49153

I've had a request off someone wanting to train with a sword,she's very eager to learn & had heard that the Royal Armouries had courses in sword work.Does anyone know if the Armouries do if fact have courses available to learn the sword or if there's an a minimum age for the courses?If they don't teach the sword to none employees does anybody know of anyone who does teach sword work in the Harrogate area that would be affordable to a young student.
If you have information,you can mail me on or off list as needed.Remember that with out help,most of us wouldn't have got started in re-enactment & in that i include myself.She may join Regia at some stage if correctly motivated.
Regards,
Mik

To kill & to kill again ; just to make sure!

--0-1122138978-1055005914=:49153

<DIV>
<DIV>I've had a request off someone wanting to train with a sword,she's very eager to learn &amp; had heard that the Royal Armouries had courses in sword work.Does anyone know if the Armouries do if fact have courses available to learn the sword or if there's an a minimum age for the courses?If they don't teach the sword to none employees does anybody know of anyone who does teach sword work in the Harrogate area that would be affordable to a young student.</DIV>
<DIV>If you have information,you can mail me on or off list as needed.Remember that with out help,most of us wouldn't have got started in re-enactment &amp; in that i include myself.She may join Regia at some stage if correctly motivated.</DIV>
<DIV>Regards,</DIV>
--0-1122138978-1055005914=:49153--