[Regia-NA] Re: Regia,higher public profile?

Douglas Sunlin list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 01 Nov 2002 10:30:54 -0800

I may curse myself for this later, but I do have some small training and
experience in public relations, from my days in the Navy. While it may not
be as professional as Regia deserves, at least I'm free/cheap!

If anyone would like to brainstorm with me on publicity options, I'm more
than willing. I have offered my opinions on this previously.

The bottom line is there are broadcasters and publishers who badly need new
subject material, and would be overjoyed if we supplied it. The bad news is
it would be difficult for GS people to get their attention without holding a
public event; then they may be induced to bring their newscameras.

As far as the book is concerned, something like Kim's book would do the
trick, but expanded into "coffee table" size and tarted up with piccies.

I haven't seen anyone post ads in magazines such as Renaissance; this would
also be a good course.

Osweald of Baldurstrand
http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/