[Regia-NA] member handbook

J. Kim Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 17:54:38 -0000

One of the main reasons why a question was diverted to an authenticity
officer is that our knowledge of the subject changes almost by the day and
important issues need to be addressed by direct reference.

 If you've got specific inquiries, you can always get at Roland Williamson -
the authenticity officer - through the website or direct at

yolli@lineone.net

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

The Normans brought enlightenment to our homes. No, that's not right.
The Normans brought light into our homes? No, that's not right either.
The Normans set alight to our homes - that's the one I was looking for!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eileen Young" <JuditheileenY@netscape.net>
To: <list-regia-na@lig.net>
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 5:40 PM
Subject: [Regia-NA] member handbook

> Greetings,

the questions I was asking were answered by "see your authenticity officer".
Since I do not have access to an authenticity officer I was frustrated.  In
my opinion,the handbook is written for members who join groups in the UK
where they have access to the trained officers.  Regia NA needs to rewrite
the handbook for members who do not have access to training and authenticity
and LH officers.