[Regia-NA] Virus warning

Kimberly Karn kimberly@ka9q.net
Thu, 02 May 2002 08:29:32 -0700

Bear in mind that this virus may not have come from the person in the
sender field. The Klez virus uses email addresses it picks up from text
files on an infected computer and uses them not only to send itself out,
but also to masquerade as another. It's a tricky little virus. Mistrust all
attachments you get in the mail especially if you are not expecting them.
Kimberly
At 01:58 PM 5/2/02 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>Just captured a virus ( with my Virus protection software) which may be
>sent to  other people on this group (but not through this group)
>
>It was from the following email address

"We are the origins of war, not history's forces nor the times nor justice
nor the lack of it nor causes nor religions nor ideas nor kinds of
government nor any other thing. We are the killers we breed war... For the
love of God, can't we love another just a little. That's how peace begins.
We have so much to love each other for. We have such possibilities my
children. We could change the world." Eleanor of Aquataine in the "Lion in
Winter"