[Regia-NA] Incorporating?

Jim Graham list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:06:57 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C21C62.54E4D1D0

>It's not too difficult, somebody just needs to grab the reins on this. =
I'd be glad to do >it, but California's so far from anyone else, and the =
officers of any corporation need to >meet regularly.

Given the current nature of Geforthian Strandi (spread to all corners of =
the nation, never more than 3 or 4 people in the same area, etc.), I'm =
not sure that you're being in California is that much of a hinderance!  =
While it would be great to get people together for regular face-to-face =
meetings, we're currently spread too thin for that.  Internet chatroom =
meetings are likely the most viable (until we start pulling in revenue =
like mama Regia and can pay for teleconfrencing, etc.) way of pulling =
people together for meetings.  (The point of this being: Doug, don't let =
the distance be a hinderance - if you're willing, then by all means have =
a go at it!)

If I can do anything to help, let me know - I'm eager to see Geforthian =
Strandi move out of it's current fledgling stage and become something =
more tangible.

Jim

  Does anyone have input on this?

  Douglas Sunlin

  <><><> <><><> <><><>=20
  On manr=E6den,=20
  Osweald of Baldurstrand=20
  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/California_Viking_Age=20
  http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/=20

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01C21C62.54E4D1D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">
<P><A href=3D"http://www.nolo.com"></A></P>&gt;It's not too difficult, =
somebody=20
just needs to grab the reins on this. I'd be glad to do &gt;it, but =
California's=20
so far from anyone else, and the officers of any corporation need to =
&gt;meet=20
regularly.</DIV></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Given the current nature of Geforthian =
Strandi=20
(spread to all corners of the nation, never more than 3 or 4 people in =
the same=20
area, etc.), I'm not sure that you're being in California is that much =
of a=20
hinderance!&nbsp;&nbsp;While it would be great to get people together =
for=20
regular&nbsp;face-to-face meetings, we're currently spread too thin for=20
that.&nbsp; Internet chatroom meetings are likely the most viable (until =
we=20
start pulling in revenue like mama Regia and can pay for =
teleconfrencing, etc.)=20
way of pulling people together for meetings.&nbsp; (The point of this =
being:=20
Doug, don't let the distance be a hinderance - if you're willing, then =
by all=20
means have a go at it!)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If I can do anything to help, let me =
know - I'm=20
eager to see Geforthian Strandi move out of it's current fledgling stage =
and=20
become something more tangible.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Jim</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">
  <P><A href=3D"http://www.nolo.com"></A></P></DIV>
  <DIV>
  <P>Does anyone have input on this?</P>
  <P>Douglas Sunlin<BR></P>
  <DIV>&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt; &lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;=20
  &lt;&gt;&lt;&gt;&lt;&gt; </DIV>On manr=E6den,=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>Osweald of Baldurstrand=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/California_Viking_Age=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/=20
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV></DIV></DIV><BR clear=3Dall>
  <HR>
  Join the world=92s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. <A=20
  href=3D"http://g.msn.com/1HM1ENUS/c157??PI=3D44364">Click=20
list-regia-na=20
  mailing list list-regia-na@lig.net=20