[Regia-NA] long bow draw weights for today's reenactor?

Hrolf Douglasson list-regia-na@lig.net
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 13:57:20 +0100

most of the people I know who shoot look at about 30lb at 30 inches
If you see the body shape of the average 'professional' archer, either from
burials or standing close at the olympic try outs there are very  broard
across the back,  If the pull shorter it tends tio pull lighter as well.
my father in law pulls at about 45 on a long bow now and about 55lb in his
prime.

> Thanks,
> Tom
> PS: Vara, I'm trying again to get one for you as well.
> ^_^I'm free again to narl bind Tom....
regards
vara