[Regia-NA] getelds

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 14:24:05 -0700 (PDT)

> living. His real joy is the instruments of the Viking
Age. I offered his
Does he know Odd Lund?  He's a Norwegian who makes and
plays Viking age instruments.  I will dig up his
contact info if he doesn't have it.

One of his more interesting assertions is that one of
the 'belt buckles' (unpublished I think) in the study
collection of big museum in Oslo is actually a mouth
harp.  I seem to remember that Arne Emile Christiansen
told me that he agrees with his assessment.

He has one CD out, of Christmas music, but it does a
pretty good job of showing off the various instruments
he plays.

Take Care,
Tom