[Regia-NA] Beads and Stuff

TGS list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 21:30:14 -0400

Hey,
The Bead CDs are in.  If you didn't get an email from me telling you where
to send the money, then I didn't get your email telling me that you wanted
one (sorry...but let me know now if you still want one).

In other news. I spoke with George and we thought maybe a Regia meeting (of
sorts) on Monday August 12 around 7pm might be good.  George's (Tallymar in
the SCA) camp is on Runestone hill, between the runestone and the mid-realm
camp.  I'm partial to meeting at his camp 'cause he has lots of space and
it is very accessible if you have reduced mobility.  Just because he's
right around the corner from where I'll be staying has nothing to do with it...

Several other people mentioned getting together at various times and
places.  I think all those are grand plans, and see no reason we can't do
that too.

So, what do you think?

Thanks!
Tom