[Regia-NA] first antler comb project = major fustration.

Chris Knight list-regia-na@lig.net
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:29:35 -0700

  I have had an antler comb project going on for a couple months now and I
am nearly finished. I used the diagram on the Regia bone and antler working
page, and all I need to do now is cut the teeth. I started yesterday using
my dremel but the smallest bit I had on it was too wide and left a large
space between the teeth. Then I tried using a small hacksaw and it was
working fine untill I snapped the tooth off (aaaarrrgghhh!!!) is there
anyone on the list with experiance in comb making?  any tips? should I just
saw slower next time?
                                                Thanks for any help.
                                                   Chris Knight