[Regia-NA] Andy Nicholson is OK

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:30:42 EDT

Andy....the car is supposed to stay ON the road...okay?  Good.  Now that we
know this, being the warrior, which I think you must be, I have no doubt you
shall recover speedily and be fit to fight in no time.  Um...perhaps
horseback next time?  A quick and pain free recovery to thee.

Kindest regards,

Jeff/Thorfinn

kim.siddorn@blueyonder.co.uk writes:

<< Andy Nicholson wrote his car off on the way home from the JVC promo. Aside
 from being knocked about, he has some whiplash but is otherwise OK. Typical
 of the man he has taken a photo of himself which I've asked Jon to put up in
 the archive.

 You could annoy him if you want to by sending him lots of good wishes ;O))

 guthrum@firenet.uk.com

 Regards,

 Kim Siddorn.

 The early bird may get the worm -