[Regia-NA] Testing a Theory about whetstones!

J. K. Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:04:47 +0100

OK, got it now.

Thanks Sandy.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

The early bird may get the worm -
but the second mouse gets the cheese!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frojel Gotlandica" <frojel@dcsi.net.au>
To: <list-regia-na@lig.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 1:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Regia-NA] Testing a Theory about whetstones!

NO Kim they are there right at the bottom of the page, scroll down mate, the
needle is 10cm long and I was
the lucky person to actually excavated it, every year I find more silver
there but no Spillings hoard yet, oh
well next year.
They should call that the Silver island. I actually dug up 2 silver coins,
the needle and 2 silver brooches that
trip. :-)
Sandy