[Regia-NA] an introduction

Chris Knight list-regia-na@lig.net
Tue, 09 Jul 2002 01:54:16 -0700

hello there!  welcome to the list.  our stories seem pretty similar, first I
am a member of the SCA and then my interest in living history came about
recently too. unfortunately my armour is far from maille:(
  and then after much searching online I found this group and decided this
is the living history Org. for me. the people are friendly and extremely
knowledgeable and helpful not to mention dedicated to portraying history as
it was. And the new North America chapter was very convenient:)  Now if I
can just get off my bum and send in my membership application so I can start
learning to spar with the local lads!
cheers!
                                            Chris Knight