[Regia-NA] Re: Herjolfnes Patterns from same museum.

rmhowe list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 08 Jul 2002 08:08:51 -0400

I saw on the Authenticity list (nothing to get terribly excited about)
that the Danish National Museum has a Man's, a Woman's and a sock
pattern for sale from the Herjolfnes 1400's era find.

They are pretty inexpensive. The costumes were about ten GBPounds each.
The socks were much less.

Apparently the woman who was asking about the patterns had learned
of them by writing the Museum and had received a terse reply back
giving title and price of the patterns. This was about a week ago.

Magnus