[Regia-NA] Floating cows

rmhowe list-regia-na@lig.net
Mon, 08 Jul 2002 04:16:02 -0400

yolli wrote:
> Ah well, neither did us, but we asumed that the Guiness had already been
> made before the cow decided to take the permanant dip. Oh how I miss the
> lazy afternoons skipping stones off the drum tight hide...........
> Roll.
>
> > >From: "yolli" <yolli@lineone.net>
> > >To: <list-regia-na@lig.net>
> > >Subject: Re: [Regia-NA] getelds
> > >Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 17:09:44 +0100
> > >
> > > and at the end of the field was the reservoir that supplies the
> > > brewery for Guiness - in which floated the bloated carcass of a cow......
> > >
> > You know whats really scary?  Thats not going to stop me from drinking
> > Guiness.

Gee! so that's why I used to get pissy and fight when I had a snootful
of Guiness in college.  That's a bit bigger than a tequila worm.
Everything else made me silly and sleepy (for all of two hours).
At least I wasn't the guy who picked a fight with an open door and lost.

But I did drag home my similarly drunk philosophy professor one night
from the bar and left him passed out on the living room floor with loud
hard Irish bagpipe.  That was a truly psychotic experience I don't think
he forgot. Weird what a guy will do when the wife is out of town.
I bet his next morning class was memorable.

Magnus