[Regia-NA] Next Chronicle

list-regia-na@lig.net list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 13:13:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Everyone,
If you are a paid Regia member (meaning you sent money
to George) and have not heard anything back, or have
not received a Chronicle, please drop me a note off the
list at: tgs@idlh.net

Include your name, mailing address, telephone number
and date you paid.

I'll accumulate it all and then pass it to Kim in one
big piece.

Thanks,
Tom

"J. K. Siddorn" wrote

> We have been experiencing some problems with
distribution of Chronicle. This
> is mainly due to the Membership Secretary - who
supplies the data file in MS
> Access that generates the labels - suffering a major
computer failure
> followed by another one of the same within a few
weeks of the first. Her
> computer is still off line and although I've been
hanging on, I cannot wait
> any longer as I must get the information out for the
end-of-season shows. We
> are using the database we used last time, as both the
printer and I still
> have it on our hard drives. This is being augmented
by a list generated by
> hand of those who complained they didn't get
Chronicle 65 and have
> subsequently been supplied with this upon request.
Will GL's etc please tell
> Gerry Fox ( 0151 637 1167) of any of their members
that did not get
> Chronicle last time - middle of April. You should
have full name and address
> ready to tell her when you phone: nicknames will not
do!

> If anyone has a vital last minute contribution, I
might have room. Printing