[Regia-NA] Next Chronicle

J. K. Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 14:43:41 +0100

We have been experiencing some problems with distribution of Chronicle. This
is mainly due to the Membership Secretary - who supplies the data file in MS
Access that generates the labels - suffering a major computer failure
followed by another one of the same within a few weeks of the first. Her
computer is still off line and although I've been hanging on, I cannot wait
any longer as I must get the information out for the end-of-season shows. We
are using the database we used last time, as both the printer and I still
have it on our hard drives. This is being augmented by a list generated by
hand of those who complained they didn't get Chronicle 65 and have
subsequently been supplied with this upon request. Will GL's etc please tell
Gerry Fox ( 0151 637 1167) of any of their members that did not get
Chronicle last time - middle of April. You should have full name and address
ready to tell her when you phone: nicknames will not do!

If anyone has a vital last minute contribution, I might have room. Printing
next week.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.

The early bird may get the worm -