[Regia-NA] Two Goliaths wanted

J. K. Siddorn list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:56:11 +0100

I have been approached to provide a number of warriors who might be
interested in filming in September and October (no dates yet) for a new
series about - would you believe - scenes from the Bible. They need people
in quantity who can handle spears, swords and shields. Regia has such a good
reputation in the media world for professional conduct and they are keen to
use us. The series will be shot on location in England.

This is not a hole in the corner, packet of sandwiches and sleep in a ditch
show and our usual deal will apply.

First off, they need to audition Goliath and his erstwhile opponent, the one
that couldn't fight who was of equivalent size, NOT David! We need two men
of above average height who can use our periods weapons convincingly. Anyone
that wants to apply will be auditioned as these are speaking roles - not
screeds of it, but they must be able to carry it off convincingly.

Speaking roles attract more money than silent ones!

Answers off list ASAP please for both soldiers (no audition required, basic
kit, knowledge of edged weapon combat required) and for Goliath and his
enemy.

Audition later this month.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn.