[Regia-NA] Tripods, Etc

Douglas Sunlin list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:16:29 -0800

Roland:

You'll no doubt soon get the gory details from the walrus' mouth, but I
think it was beef teriyaki for Kim and a tempura dish for Hazel. They
nibbled a few bits of salmon, shrimp and tuna. I had to finish most of it.
We didn't get to the really challenging items like raw sea urchin roe...

On manręden,
Osweald of Baldurstrand
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/California_Viking_Age
http://www.geocities.com/baldurstrand/