[Regia-NA] FW: Shields

Nathan Beal list-regia-na@lig.net
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:39:27 +0100

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0095091040218767_ID

Precisely.

I had a shield that is completely cracked through (i was playing with klankies at the
time).  But was still reasonably servicable after the fact, i ended up re-handling it with a
long metal brace and it lasted out the season with no problems.

I tend to find regia combat shields go at the edges (shortarms bashing the edge), so
have been plying to strengthen the edges up a bit more.

Hugz
N.

> So you're doing a safety glass thing, like a windshield.  It has that layer
> of plastic to keep the glass from shattering.

When words aren't enough - Vodafone live! A new world of colour, sounds, picture messages and information on your mobile. <a href="http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4909903;7724245;q?http://www.vodafone.co.uk/live">
Click here</a> to find out more.

--=_NextPart_Lycos_0095091040218767_ID--