[Regia-NA] what an amazing place!

kimberly kimberly at ka9q.net
Tue May 16 23:56:09 PDT 2017

Greetings!

We  have recently been at an  amazingly  beautiful place, you just  have to see  that! Take a look http://www.prescottrealestate.guru/wp-content/uploads/series.php?a4a5

My best to you, kimberly

From: Open discussion List for Regia Anglorum North America [mailto:list-regia-na at mathomhouse.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 2:56 AM
To: kimberly at ka9q.net
Subject: buahahahhahah

Hmmm...  Actually,  how about if you make  it  so that right click  points the lazer  while left click launches the missile. The missiles would then travel to the direction where your laser is pointed to. The missiles can travel straight  if you  stop  using  your  laser but they would all  turn and go for the  place you're targetting if you  do use your laser.  This way, you  can essentially  launch the missiles but you have to aim with your laser  if you want  to have  the missiles  'seek' something. It sounds  more fun this  way  :D

This does eliminate  the  locking system and may make it harder to  use but hey,  it sounds  more fun  than a  locking system  xP

Edit: I reread ur concept and edited my message

Sent from Mail for Windows 10