[Regia-NA] Folcland Fest Officially Set

Folo Watkins folo at advancenet.net
Wed Jan 28 14:21:44 PST 2009

Folcland Fest is scheduled for 2-3 May at Forest Glen Preserve in
Westville, Illinois, near Danville. It will be open for attendees on
Friday; official ropelines will be from 10 to 4 on Saturday and 10-3
on Sunday. We have use of the log cabin and the Gannett Center.

We've been offered the use of their lye hopper and hope to working on
the making of lye soap and tallow candles as well as militia drill,
cooking, textiles and probably archery. This will be mentioned in the
pr sent out.

More details as we unfreeze...

Cheers, Folo
www.micelfolcland.org