[Regia-NA] Folks in the Illinois/Indiana Area

Folo Watkins folo at advancenet.net
Sun Oct 5 10:46:06 PDT 2008

Micel Folcland's Fall Hearth Night is next weekend. Free to attend,
sleeping in the cabin, the Gannet center or in tents. Costume and
period tents not required. For more information, see
http://www.advancenet.net/folo/micel_folcland_hearth_night_ii.htm

It's gonna be fun. We'll be dealing with making period arrows,
cooking over a hearth, textiles, combat training and more. We'll have
plenty of room for archery practice, and I'm bringing a couple nice
DVDs. It's not really publicized, but it's open to the public. Last
year we have som folk stop by from ACW and had a nice conversation;
in fact, they were the ones who alerted us to the Amish tentmakers
down in Arthur, Ill.

Cheers, Folo
www.micelfolcland.org