[Regia-NA] Commercial Announcement: Book on the 1893 Viking Ship Now Available

Folo Watkins folo at advancenet.net
Tue Aug 26 12:00:37 PDT 2008

After nearly a year of hard research, I'm proud to announce that the
first modern book completely on the Gokstad replica that sailed to
the Chicago Columbian Exposition in 1893 is now available. _Whaleroad
to the World's Fair_ is a 100-page squarebound paperback with many
illustrations of the ship then and now. It corrects most of the
errors that have cropped up during the last century. It has received
good reviews, and copies are available through me. If you are
interested, drop me a line off-list. Thank you!

Cheers, F. L. Watkins
Folump Enterprises