[Regia-NA] PA local group

Russ Holmes haldans at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 13:40:19 EST 2007

Were going to start the formation of a group however, we are relocating
to Germany this month.

Malinda, Russell's wife
--- Folo Watkins <folo at advancenet.net> wrote:

> A few years ago at Pennsic, I spoke with an SCA household who were
> talking about forming a branch of Regia; Russ Holmes is in
> Pennsylvania as well. If he or Martin field are on this list, have
> they heard anything more or has this gone into the round container of
>
> Good Ideas?
>
> Cheers, Folo
> www.micelfolcland.org

"The moral difference between a soldier and a civilian is that the
soldier accepts personal responsibility for the safety of the body politic of which he is a member. The civilian does not."
- Robert Heinlein