[Regia-NA] Eostre Training Event

Folo Watkins folo at advancenet.net
Tue Mar 27 10:17:35 EDT 2007

It is now a little over a week to Micel Folcland's Eostre Training event in
Urbana, Illinois, when four training officers will be coming over from the
UK to hold training in rebated-steel combat, workshops and seminars.
Although sessions will be held from 5-10 April, we hope that attending a
single day or less will also be informative and fulfilling.  A complete
schedule is at http://www.advancenet.net/folo/TrainingWeekend.htm, and most
classes requested by local members are on Saturday, along with an evening
banquet. The sessions are free; you need not be a member of Regia Anglorum
to attend; costume is not required. Memberships will be sold at the event.

If you are interested in attending, please let me know so that a name badge
may be printed for you. Thanks very much!

Cheers, F. L. Watkins
www.micelfolcland.org