[Regia-NA] Paid Commercial Message

Russ Holmes haldans at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 20:05:20 EDT 2007

Yes, it's tax time again! And as such we're looking to sell a plethora
of items including a Forth Armoury Round top great helm, a birka wallet
and much much more! Even some of the dreaded yellow snow!

http://stores.ebay.com/AB-and-C-Hobbies_SCA_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ6619026QQftidZ2QQtZkm

So come on down to honest Sven's school of Berserking.... Oh wait wrong
ad...

Haldan

"The moral difference between a soldier and a civilian is that the soldier accepts personal responsibility for the safety of the body politic of which he is a member. The civilian does not." - Robert Heinlein

I childproofed my home, but they STILL get in!

http://www.livejournal.com/users/hersir/