[Regia-NA] Viking combat promotional video on the web

thomaslaw at epix.net thomaslaw at epix.net
Sat Mar 10 17:02:17 EST 2007

this is unrelated to the viking combat promotion(which was good by the way)but i have a project for a class at school. I have to write an essay about a career im interested in based on an interview with somone in that career. If i recall correctly there is a person who makes shields on this list. i regret to say i dont know thaeir name but i believe their company was duthpond. To get to the point i would be much obliged if that person or anybody with a similar job who wants to would answer the following questions questions mandated by my project.
    what do you do in your job on a typical day?
    how long did you have to go to school for this job?
    where did you go to school?
    what kind of hours do you normally work?
    what do you like best and least about your job?
    what setting do you normally work in? (indoors outdoors in a hostpital on the road etc)
    what advice would you give someone who wants to go into your profession?
dont feel bligated to answer these questions if you dont want to, otherwise please reply to this.

thankyou thomas jordan