[Regia-NA] clothing colors.

Jack Garrett garrett at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 17 20:50:22 EDT 2007

Chris,

  I hope that in a few years we may have the luxury of better reflecting the demographics of a village in the Viking age.  While we are trying to build our numbers, I'd be happy with reflecting the demographics of a faering crew.  :-)

  As long as the colors you're shooting for are representative of a reasonably numerous segment of the population, I don't think you'll get many objections.  My opinion only.

  Jack

Chris Knight <knight1066 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone, I am preparing for my first training event at the end of
September and I have some tabby woven natural off white colored wool.
Do I have to wait and go through a probation period as a lower rank
portrayal and leave the wool undyed? Or can I dye my wool in colors
suitable for a middle rank portrayal as listed here
http://www.regia.org/members/basclot7.htm ? I am not actually a Regia
member yet if that matters.

Chris Knight.

http://newlivehotmail.com