[Regia-NA] O. T. Get your own Very Eccentric Aristocratic BritishTitle

Guthrum guthrum at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Feb 22 02:26:01 EST 2007

>>I am now Her Most Serene Highness Lady Janice the
Random of Kirkby Overblow.
HMSHLJRKO, for short.

Lovely little village it is too. Drove past it on my way back from York last
weekend, as I was cutting cross-country to my mother's in Ilkley.
Collingham, just down the road from it, has a very nice Anglian cross,
mid-10th century - I based an antler knife-handle I just carved on part of
the design from it.

If you ever made it over for York we could show you your demesne :)

Guthrum