[Regia-NA] Directions to Eostre Sites

Folo Watkins folo at advancenet.net
Mon Apr 2 20:24:10 EDT 2007

To get to the Illini Union: From I-74, take the Lincoln Avenue exit (183)
1.6 miles south to Green. Turn right (west) and go .4 mile; the Union is on
the left (south) side of Green, with the half-circle drive.

To get to the Urbana Free Library: From I-74, take the Lincoln Avenue exit
south to Green. Turn left (east) and proceed 7 blocks. Just before the
street Ts into Lincoln Square shopping mall, the Library will be on the
left (north) side of the street. (Note: the Historic Lincoln Hotel is part
of Lincoln Square).

To get to the Armory: From I-74, take the Lincoln Avenue exit south to
Green. Turn right (west) and proceed about a mile (past the Illini Union).
Turn left (south) on Fourth Street and proceed about four blocks (.3
miles); the Armory will be on the left (east) between Armory and Gregory
Streets.

For other directions, please email me privately. The program will have a
list of suggested restaurants in the Campustown area.

Cheers, Folo