[Regia-NA] Fw: Hastings 2006 totals

Phil Scott phils at clara.net
Tue Sep 19 17:46:21 EDT 2006

Regia Risk is a sort of league system devised by myself a few years ago.
Essentially most groups tend to fight on the same side at our events. We
therefore, in effect, have two sides: Saxons and Invaders (usually Vikings,
but occasionally Normans).

Depending on who wins the battles at events the winning side gets to pick a
'county' on a map of Britain: the invaders having started with Yorkshire,
the Saxons with Hampshire. The object of the game is to conquer the whole
map.

At the moment we are still 'claiming'  unconquered counties, as soon as they
have all been taken the sides will be allowed to conquer counties off each
other. They must pick counties which have a border with a county they
already own, unless we have one of big ship replicas at a show in which case
they may 'hop' around the coast.

Phil

All one needs is ignorance and confidence,
then success is assured.

Mark Twain.