[Regia-NA] Ironworker

Nicholson, Andrew andrew.nicholson at dumgal.gov.uk
Wed Oct 25 10:57:26 EDT 2006

     Hello.  Anyone out there I can talk ironworking with?
> I'm interested
> in the idea of a forge using the shallow clay bowl, etc.
> Thanks in advance for any info.

'Fraid I've only done smelting rather than smithing - one knife blade don't
count for much - but then when I started it was just a rock ! :)

Dug up Norse smithing and smelting debris though, and looked at tools.

Guthrum

--
Any email message sent or received by the
Council may require to be disclosed by the