[Regia-NA] Hellp

danemitchell at comcast.net danemitchell at comcast.net
Thu Oct 19 12:28:36 EDT 2006

Egg-based paints might not survive very well through a voyage to Greenland. Great for icons, though.

I was thinking about this a bit more, and with just the three primary colors (the ol' color wheel, kids), you can theoretically mix any color in the visible spectrum, yes? So, would not our ancestors of 1,000 years ago have been able to mix any color in the rainbow? Maybe if that was the case, then approved color lists become moot. It is a shame color photography wasn't around back then, whenever then was.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Dane

From: "Douglas Sunlin" <dsunlin at hotmail.com>