[Regia-NA] broad-brimmed hats?

Yolli yolli at lineone.net
Thu May 18 15:12:43 EDT 2006

I'm prepared to eat my hat- depending upon the flavour.

Going a little further back to the Iron Age let's say. There aren't any
examples of ladies using headwear (other than the Sprang hairnet), so I
suppose one could argue that covering your head whilst being busy over the
cauldron didn't seem to bother them too much.

I guess it comes down to trying to live the life for a while and see what
arises - minus the shower...

Anyhow - still short of hats for 'our' period. Anyone for Medieval??

Cheers, Roll.