[Regia-NA] Wychurst - the Village in the Wood

Jack Garrett garrett at pacbell.net
Fri May 5 19:30:42 EDT 2006

David,

  Welcome!  I'm coordinating the creation of a California, Arizona and Nevada chapter of Regia Anglorum North America (RANA, hereinafter) and Douglas Sunlin has given you a good start for getting involved.  We both live in the San Francisco Bay Area.

  Details for RANA membership are at: http://www.ranamember.org/.  The leader for North America is Martin Field.  He is extremely helpful and can be reached at:
  marfield66 at sympatico.ca.  He has membership forms and can send one to you.

  In which part of California do you live?  We'd like to get you connected with others, hopefully at one of our meetings or events.  As Douglas said, we keep a calendar at: www.vikingsofkyrbyr.gbtllc.com and you're welcome to join in.  Let me know which you can make and I'll get directions, etc., to you.

  Jack Garrett
  Ottar Leiðarstjarna

thorfinn aelfweard <thorfinnaelfweard at yahoo.com> wrote:
     Ic am hoping to join. can some one send me an application.
  Ic Thoncie the,
  David Bustillos

"Schuster, Robert L." <SchusterRL at umsystem.edu> wrote:
      So a friend and I have just booked our flights to England in October.
I will be staying for a week and a half
We are planning out all the stuff we want to see while there.
I figure Wychurst isn't open to the public but I was wondering what the chances were to getting a private tour of it at some point?
  I don’t get to travel overseas much and Id like to see all the cool stuff I can in case I never get back.
  Halv

list-Regia-NA site list
list-Regia-NA at lig.net

  Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less._______________________________________________