[Regia-NA] Anglo-Saxon and Old Norse

Phil Scott phils at clara.net
Tue Jan 31 14:08:30 EST 2006

Thanks to all who've sent me suggestions. I'm sure this'll keep him busy!

Phil

We must do what we conceive to be the right thing
and not burden our heads or bother our souls as to
whether we shall be successful; because if we don't
do the right thing we'll be doing the wrong thing.
And then we'll be part of the disease and not a part
of the cure

E.F. Schumacer, Small is Beautiful