[Regia-NA] Spring Micel Folcland Event

Folo Watkins folo at advancenet.net
Sun Jan 29 00:38:54 EST 2006

Sorry for the cross posting.

Micel Folcland has finally gotten official word and is proud to announce
that our spring event will be on the weekend of 22-23 April at Forest Glen
forest preserve, near Westville, Ill., about 15 minutes from Danville. We
are still settling on activities and schedule, but this is a beautiful
site, used by SCA, RevWar, CivWar and many other eras. It includes a log
cabin with a fireplace, a barn, a huge battlefield and a large camping
area. The event will be free and open to the public.

Additional details will be made available through our web site as they
become available: www.micelfolcland.org.

Cheers, Folo