[Regia-NA] FW: [MR] Alert: Notice of Stolen Garb & Jewelry...

Jeanne atasteofcreole at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 10 14:26:59 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: atlantia-bounces at atlantia.sca.org
[mailto:atlantia-bounces at atlantia.sca.org] On Behalf Of Sharon Henderson
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 4:35 AM
To: Atlantia at atlantia.sca.org
Subject: [MR] Alert: Notice of Stolen Garb & Jewelry...

Greetings, gentle cousins:

The following note showed up on a costuming list (non-SCA) in which I
participate.  Please feel free to disseminate wherever it seems appropriate.
I am just heartbroken for this poor lady... there's a link to pictures of
the garb and jewelry stolen, which includes her Laurel medallion.  :-(  The
entire outfit is depicted in the several pictures.

I am not certain in what Kingdom this happened, but the items are
sufficiently distinctive that, if they show up on any auction sites or in
some seller's stash at an event somewhere, they would be easily
recognizable.  There is an e-mail address at the end for where to contact,
should any of the items turn up.  Lord, I hope these items are found and
restored to her...

in Service,
Meli