[Regia-NA] Creativity

Jenn aelfgifu at citlink.net
Fri Jan 6 22:16:46 EST 2006

Unto all & sundry:  I'm putting together a great team & need some one or
two to tackle the publicity element.  Therefore, I am proposing a
contest.  There are no losers in this contest, so be BOLD & ZANY, if you
like.  I would like to hear from you with an AD, which you would use to
draw people to our Society.  You are welcome to make it pointed to one
or another element... scholarly or man on the street...  Give it a
whirl.  Be sure to sign your work.
This contest will run for the next week to 10 days.  Let me know if I'm
cutting you short on time.  Yrs, Jennifer

--

Jennifer Hill
Geforðian Strand

Ælfgifu
Cynn Readheort

Today may be all sunshine, but God is more surely in the Night