[Regia-NA] SouthEastern PA, MD, NJ, DE and surrounding Environs

Tom tom at idlh.org
Fri Jan 6 00:20:31 EST 2006

Hi Russ,
I live in Maryland outside of DC.   If there are sufficient people in
the DC (or Baltimore) area I was thinking of starting a 'hearth night'
tradition much as is done with some of the local groups in the UK.
Basically that means we meet at a convivial pub once a month or so.

Where are you located?

Tom