[Regia-NA] I'm back

Jeanne atasteofcreole at adelphia.net
Sun Jan 1 11:12:27 EST 2006

Had a wonderful trip.  Long ass drive home though.

I was there 4 months after Katrina, but the devastation is still evident.
Please don't forget them on your prayers and/or donations.  It's truly
awesome the devastation.  Drove down canal street from Rampart (last working
light) to City Park Ave and there were NO working lights, only a few stop
signs, cables were still on the ground.  There was obvious massive clean up
but still repairing and habitation needs to be done.

I delivered books to those who donated.  I hope they enjoy the items.  I'm
not sure all there was but it was given with heart.

Hope everyone has a safe new year and please remember those less fortunate.

Jeanne
HYPERLINK
"http://community.webshots.com/user/atasetofcreole"http://community.webshots
.com/user/atasetofcreole
HYPERLINK
"http://community.webshots.com/user/atasteofcreole"http://community.webshots
.com/user/atasteofcreole
A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its
pants on. -- Sir Winston Churchill
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism  - Thomas Jefferson
If you never encounter anything that offends you, you are not living in a
free society. - Kim Campbell, Former Canadian Prime Minister