[Regia-NA] Re:Piglets

Kim Siddorn kim.siddorn at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Aug 1 04:13:30 EDT 2006

Absolutely. As the one who transported, bossed and general was responsible
for The Piglets, winter & summer, rain & shine, sober or erm, soberish (!),
I recommend it to any aging man who might be feeling that young teenagers
are boring.

Great guys ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Diplomacy done, plates spun, fires fought,
maidens eaten - well, three out of four ain't bad