[Regia-NA] Regia Flickr Group

Folo Watkins folo at advancenet.net
Mon Apr 17 13:27:32 EDT 2006

>Well that's a giggle, restricting the viewers to Regia members only will
>really help new people see
>the richness and diversity of activities that you are involved in. LOL.
>Should really help recruiting
>if the public cannot see what you put up. Bet you won't get many people
>that way. *GRIN*

You misunderstand. Anyone can *see* the pics; only members of the group can
*post* them (Halv, that's the way the Viking Photo Group on Flickr is run
as well, isn't it?). If the pix were hidden, you're right. It'd be Norman
stupid to mention it if it operated the way you thought (Flickr allows you
to restrict viewership to the membership, but that was never our purpose
with this group!). The site itself may be bookmarked though!

So Sandy, if you come to the States, you'll be more than welcome *and* have
an idea of what to expect :)

Cheers, Folo

Cheers, Folo