[Regia-NA] New Member, Introduction

marfield66 at sympatico.ca marfield66 at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 13 20:17:17 EST 2005

Hi Ken
We have a local Regia group that covers the gulf states and three or more of the members, including the group leader, are within an estimated 40 miles of you.
They have developed an emphasis on period crafts but before I say any more please allow me to put you in touch with the group leader, Sandra 'Sid' Simpson at utedog1 at tampabay.rr.com
I'm sure she will be happy to hear from you and fill you in on the details.
Let me know if I can be of any help,
All the best
Martin Field: N.A Membership Contact