[Regia-NA] New Member, Introduction

Dave Sykes dsykes at san.rr.com
Sun Nov 13 19:28:09 EST 2005

Dear Folk,
    Greetings. Like Kenneth, I have recently signed up for this list and was looking for a way to introduce myself. My name is Dave Sykes and I live and teach in San Diego, CA. I too have been through the disappointment of waiting for the S.C.A. to move beyond their superficial dealings with history. There are many good/wonderful people (and I have many friends) in the Society but my history background and training has left me impatient and looking for more depth. with your kind permission , I would like to tag along and join your group.
Sincerely,
Dave Sykes