[Regia-NA] Pennsic LHE

Ben Pyles ishieben at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 00:24:47 EST 2005

I am afraid I don't know where  on site you camp... could you please enlighten :-) ?

Sounds really good!

Carolyn Priest-Dorman <capriest at cs.vassar.edu> wrote:
Signy wrote:

>Let's start planning now. So ... who's got a
>pole lathe?

In my camp, Budgardr, we have both a pole lathe (actually, a full 10th
century woodworking shop) and a mud/brick oven, plus of course the
warp-weighted loom and related equipment. We come to Pennsic specifically
for the two-week open-air workshop opportunity--that and the teaching.

If you want to do a pit firing, you should secure permission in advance
from Dave Cooper. It's not likely to be a problem, but it's definitely the
right thing to do.

Carolyn Priest-Dorman Þóra Sharptooth
http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~capriest/thora.html

list-Regia-NA site list