[Regia-NA] Car rugs - an old tale ;o))

Jenn aelfgifu at citlink.net
Wed Mar 30 00:09:20 EST 2005

That's what I understand.  LOTS of people! <G>  Here in NE Nevada, there
are still more cows than people, which is just the way I like it.
Our little city is around 35,000 w/ an equal number out here in the
valley, south of town.  The nearest real cities are 250 mi either way -
Reno or Salt Lake City.  Both have way too much traffic for my taste &
Reno seems to have just grown up w/ no rhyme nor reason.  At least, Salt
Lake was planned, pretty much in a grid.  It is also cleaner than Reno.
Purportedly, Reno is full of sinners & Salt Lake full of saints [Mormons
are "Latter Day Saints}].   <G>  I'm not sure I'd agree.  Reno's sin is
just more visible & you don't have to go to a State run liquor store to
get a drink.
Jennifer, surviving her grandchildren, who look so innocent - asleep